Top 3 best tasting vegan protein powder Shakes and Recipes
November 8, 2019
There are an amazing number of things that you can do with your protein powders, apart from the standard shakes. In fact, things get even more interesting with vegan options which tend to handle cooking better and bring their own unique flavors to the mix. So, to help you with your experimentation, here are three of the best tasting vegan protein powder recipes we could dig up.
Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Shake
- 2 frozen bananas, diced
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 scoop Naked Rice protein powder
- 10 mint leaves OR 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 tablespoons Cacao nibs (or vegan chocolate chips)
Combine all ingredients except the chocolate in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined. Add the chocolate and blend until it is diced but not totally mixed in.
Protein Truffles Recipe
- 1 scoop Naked Pea protein powder
- 2tsp cocoa powder
- 3tbsp milk (almond milk, or coconut milk, or rice milk)
- 1tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1tbsp agave syrup (or honey)
Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Thoroughly mix the ingredients and form the resulting dough into balls.
Blackberry Pina Colada Smoothie
- 1 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1 scoop organic rice protein powder
- 1 Tbsp orange juice (to enhance flavor)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped pineapple
- 1 cup of light coconut milk
- 1/2 banana
- Ice (as needed)
Combine all ingredients except the chocolate in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.